General Business Counsel
Think of General Counsel as your legal department. On a day-to-day basis, legal issues need to be considered across all of your lines of business. Issues may involve:
||Managing Relationships with
There are always situations that benefit from the guidance of experienced legal counsel. When problems develop requiring dispute resolution, deal-making or negotiation, having an experienced attorney as part of your team who understands your business goals and operations can be indispensible and save you thousands of dollars.
MJ Wieser Law acts as the project manager for your legal matters. Like your company, MJ Wieser has it core competencies and performs most of the following areas of practice for you with internal resources, including:
Formation, startup and ongoing corporate management,
- Commercial transactions including contract drafting and negotiation,
- Regulatory compliance,
- Intellectual property law,
- Employment law,
- Marketing, advertising, promotional compliance and public relations,
- IT, internet, technology and social media law,
- Corporate, franchise and mergers and acquisitions, and
- General counsel on day-to-day business and legal matters.